The OJCS Needs Video Game Classes

We must have video game classes at school. Video games will absolutely help students learn better.  Students’ behavior will improve. Students can learn to work with others. These are some of the reasons why we should have video game classes at school.

Video games will help students learn better. They will learn better because after they have fun they will be in a good mood and ready to learn. Video games will help you be creative and have creativity- what makes you 

Students behavior will improve. it would put students in a good mood and it is easy to behave will in a good mood. If you are focused on a video game your focus will carry over to class. You will be motivated to do your work if you can play video games after you finish. Video games can be an incentive to get your work done.

Students can learn to work with others. In Minecraft you work together with a friend and share resources. In Minecraft and Fortnite you have the opportunity to work together with a friend and share resources. Video games are really fun to play. If you learn how to play with friends it will carry over to real life and it will help with group work or group projects. 

Everyone would love having video game classes at school and it would benefit their learning. I hope OCJS will consider making video game classes.

2 Replies to “The OJCS Needs Video Game Classes”

1. Morah Racheli

I did a class in university called Children and Technology. We learned all about how to use video games as a tool for helping kids learn. We had an entire 3 hour lecture on Minecraft! I completely agree with you that video games should be taught in school. I love your point about learning to work with others. I think play is an excellent way to learn. If you are having fun, it is a lot easier for you to learn new things. So why not incorporate video games into the learning?

Reply
  2. blaze018

hi ghost rider
    i would have a lot of fun if we had video games but probably wouldn’t
    happen but we can still play at home.
    from blaze

Reply